Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- You have reviewed and followed the instructions for preparing a paper.
- You have prepared, and are ready to submit, the article text.
- You have completed the author guidelines checklist, and will submit it alongside your article text.
- In compliance with ensuring a blind review, you have removed identifying information from the article text, and have prepared a cover page with all author(s) information to be submitted alongside the article text.
- You have prepared the peer reviewer form, and will submit it alongside your article text.
- You have prepared the author copyright form (one for each author), and will submit it alongside your article text.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or provide an explanation in Comments to the Editor below).
By agreeing to this Copyright Notice, you acknowledge that you are the sole author(s), owner(s) and copyright hoder(s) of the manuscript and have the full authority to make this submission. You also guarantee to the best of your knowledge the manuscript does not infringe on any copyrights and does not contain any unlawful matter.
- to all findings and interpretations contained in the manuscript.
- that the manuscript has not been previously published as a peer-reviewed scientific publication, in whole or in part, in print or in electronic format. No right or option to publish the manuscript has been granted to any third party.
- that you will not submit the manuscript to any third party for publication or consideration for publication until the Journal gives a written rejection notice to the author(s) or until 9 months have elapsed since confirmation of submission receipt.
- to the terms and conditions of the Journal's review and publication policies and procedures.
- to assign to the Journal the entire copyright in the manuscript.
By agreeing to this Copyright Notice, you agree that all authors listed on the submitted manuscript are aware of and agree to the above mentioned statements. You must also submit an author copyright form for each listed author during the submission stage.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.