Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format and uses size 12 times new roman font. The submission does not exceed 3000 words (not including references and figure captions).
Submit figures as JPEG, TIF, or PNG files separately or at THE END of the word doc. Include figure captions at end of word document.
- Use APA style and in text citations only.
- List the names, affiliations, and emails of two potential reviewers who are not involved with the project.
- Consult the sample submission found at: http://cjur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/High-Resolution-Multi-grating-Spectrometer-Controlled-by-an-Arduino.pdf
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.