Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Entire manuscript formatted consistently as a word document (.doc or .docx).Manuscript file name includes first author last name, year, and “manuscript” (i.e. Chang_et_al_2020_Manuscript.docx")
- Figures submitted separately as individual image files (.jpg or .png), NOT embedded in the manuscript.
- Figure file names last name of first author, year of submission, and figure number (i.e. " Chang_et_al_2020_Fig1.jpg")
- Supplementary material as a word document (.doc / .docx/ .R/ .sh). Includes first author last name, year, and “supplemental” (i.e. Chang_et_al_2020_Supplemental.docx")
- Endorsment letter: If you are not affiliated to an UBC CURE course, please submit with your manuscript an endorsment letter from your institution/ supervisor. This letter should be submitted as a PDF file.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.