Vol. 2 No. 1 (2014): No longer the end, but the beginning
Education themed issue
Workplace spotlight/Elective reports
Update: Submissions are now open for our first issue and the deadline for submission will be Nov 30, 2017. For more information about what and how to submit manuscripts, click on the "About" link.
Why publish with us
- Pharmacy focused - Pharmacy has a unique perspective and deserves to be heard. We at UBC PSSJ celebrate this by tailoring our journal to promoting pharmacy scholarship
- Broad scope - We accept articles from a wide range of pharmacy topics. If a portion of your research data didn’t make it into your final draft, consider making it a separate publication. Don’t let all your hard work go to waste!
- Local readership - As the journal is based out of UBC, your article will have instant access to the pharmacy faculty
- Efficiency - Certain assignments can be easily adapted into manuscript form for publication. Why not hit two birds with one stone and publish something that would be of interest to your colleagues?
How to submit articles:
- Click on the top "About" link
- On the Submission heading, click "Online Submissions"
- You must have an OJS account to submit manuscripts. You can create an account by clicking "Go to Registration"
- After you regiester, log in to your account and click the "start a new submission" link
- Rememeber to read the Editoral policies and Guide to authors carefully before writing or submitting a manuscript