Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Please reference in APA6th ed. style.Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
Title page both as a seperate file and included in non-anonymous submission. Title page to include:
- article title
- abstract (please repeat in article body)
- author(s)' full names, and affiliations
- contact information, including phone, email, fax, and address
- statement confirming that the article has not been submitted elsewhere or publisher prior
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.