Already have a Username/Password for Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice - Revue Canadienne de la Recherche et de la Pratique Sage-femme?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All materials submitted are in Microsoft Word or rich text format
- All e-mail materials are sent as a file attachment
- Prior to electronic submission, all materials are virus checked using an updated virus scan
- Contact information, including phone number, mailing address fax and e-mail, is included
- One copy of the material submitted to the CJMRP retained by the author
- Author’s Agreement signed and returned by each author of the article
- Conflict of Interest Statement signed and returned by each author of the article
- Manuscript prepared in accordance with the CJMRP Submission and Style Guidelines
- Article falls within the word count specified in the Submission and Style Guidelines (unless prior arrangements have been made with the CJMRP managing editor)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.